Sunday, February 7, 2010

Relaxing weekend

The kids were playing a little ball at home and J discovered her basketball is quite deflated. So that led to a whole bunch of pumping air to the balls which as you can see, the kids quite enjoyed. A good little arm workout, I might add. They found out it was so much easier to pump air when there is no ball attached to the pin.

They also enjoyed watching "Ali Baba and the forty thieves" and learned a little Arabic from daddy. I did too, actually.



Today, we decided to go to the "forest" to take a walk and to my surprise, there was still snow left from about a week or so ago.

Here, the kids enjoy walking nature's balance beam. Prime tried to walk with his eyes closed and found that to be a challenge. I took this just before he fell off the trunk. :)


Prime pretends the sticks are his arrow and bow and writing in snow.

He also played tag with J but fell hard. He lay there on the ground still for a bit while we ran to his side to see if he is alright. He said, "If this happen to J, she would cry because it really hurt." Ha-ha. And of course, J retorted, "I would not!" Prime, ever since he was a baby, rarely cries when he has a fall or gets a shot at the doctors so there is some truth in what he said.

Soon, it will be time to go watch Super Bowl with some friends. I enjoyed our weekend and hope you did too.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I love those kinds of family time, relaxing weekends. That's just the type of weekend we had as well.