Saturday, February 6, 2010

Spelling Bee and more



J competed in the region's spelling bee contest today and won 2nd place. J and this other girl was going back and forth for a long time until they got all the way to difficulty level 3 of the spelling list which we didn't got around to going over. Next year, we'll make sure to go over all the words. Great job, J!








Her favorite part of the contest - getting her prize bag which is filled with goodies along with bowling passes. All participants get a goodies bag.




This is apparently her favorite as she came home and started working on this right away.









Some other pictures from this week.  I had wanted to get a large floor puzzle of USA and I found it this week at a used book sale. The kids had a good time working on this puzzle. And I realize I still don't know all my fifty states. ;-P








This was from our trip to the science museum for members at night.  Prime and his partner did really well working together to build the block tower. They used rubber band to grab the block and stack them.


The kids had a lot of fun with this gymnast! There is flat screws in the back of his hand. They had fun experimenting with him by putting all over the house and testing him out. 


We had a fabulous week and I didn't have any migraines. So here is praying and hoping for a repeat for next week.

1 comment:

Erin said...

So proud of J! :)