Saturday, September 18, 2010

week in review

This week seem to have gone real fast. I haven't had much time to blog and I haven't taken as many pictures like I normally do, but still took some. So here is our week in review in photos.

visiting auntie K at her dorm room

J pretends she is the "college student" :)

There has been lots of Keva play in the house; J has gone vertical
(early Christmas present from mommy)

W immersed in his favorite kind of creative play -
good guy svs. bad guys

A find on our nature walk in the "forest"; They had fun at the forest but I have no picture to show for it. Guess there is always next time.

W worked very hard on this letter to a dear friend.
Playing a game at a Star War party

All the Jedi trainees
J uses her light saber to play telephone

Transfixed in watching the Star War movie
Me holding baby. She came to me and as soon as she came, her eyes closed and fell asleep.
So sweet!

No comments: