Here is a story we read from fables. I'm drawing challenged so I don't lead drawing very often but this is one of the few times I did lead. Usually we read the stories, recall them and the kids draw on their own. We haven't been writing summaries for them as we do that in science. But we have fun acting the stories out, esp. a math story we did on the 4 processes.
J's drawing

W's drawing

J's decorated form drawing book

Her first form that made it into the book

W's decorated form drawing book

W's 1st form drawing that was put into the book
1 comment:
Julie your book is so beautiful! I am going to show your cover to Sofi. She always likes to just write plain words on the cover of her books but I like how you decorated yours. Perhaps you will inspire her :)
Post a Comment