Monday, September 13, 2010

Summer project: handmade doll

I'm happy to say my last summer project is finally finished. I finished his pants late last night with help from dear hubby who used the sewing machine to make the seams extra secure. After getting some help from sewing machine reviews, hubby was finally able to fix the problem and the seams stayed.

I put it next to W's bed to surprise him but he was tired out for some reason and didn't discover it until I came to his room to check on him. But he is very happy that his friend, whom he already named ALEX is finished. I can def. say the same thing. This was a really hard project for me, many frustrations along the way, but I'm glad W likes it - which is most important. Could I go back in time, I would have brought W an already made doll in a heart beat, esp. now I know where I can find an Asian Waldorf doll.


No comments: