Monday, September 20, 2010

Alex

W was telling me about the doll I made for him, so I asked him to tell me again in Q/A format. Below is our conversation.

Q1: How old is Alex?
He is 2 months old but he can already talk.

Q2. How did you come to name him "Alex"?
My sister thought of it and she gave me the idea. So I decided to call him Alex.

Q3.What kind of food does Alex like?
He likes bananas and apples. He doesn't like doughnuts but he likes cakes and cookies.

Q4. What does he like to do?
Alex loves to do school work but he also loves to play. When he says he wants something, I will give it to him and he plays with it a lot. He builds stuff and he has good ideas. He loves to draw. He looks at his charts. He is good at memorizing stuff. The first time you teach him something, he remembers. He practices without being reminded. His favorite toy is Star War Lego.

Q4. What kind of person is Alex?
He has a lot of characters. He is considerate. He is trustworthy. Sometimes he lies, but very few times. He is helpful; he helps me make stuff like craft. He is very kind. He is happy most of the time and he is brave.

Q5. Anything else you want to say about Alex?
Sometimes my pillow is hot and I'm hot too. But Alex is always pretty chilly in the night so then I put my head on him and I hold him to cool myself down and warm him up. We help each other.

No comments: