Our sweet little hamster passed away. I'm not sure exactly of the time but when we came home yesterday late from swimming with our friends, W went to feed him and found him not moving. He said, "I think Fluffy is dead." I didn't really believe it, so I asked him to take him out and hold him, thinking perhaps he's just sleeping. For once not too long ago, I thought Fluffy was dead too but he was really just sleeping (soundly).
Anyway, little while later, daddy confirmed that Fluffy has indeed passed. Daddy says you can really tell because his life force is gone. I'm glad Fluffy died peacefully. He was buried along with a bird that fell in our drive way so W declares this is the 2nd time we buried a "pet".
Oh, Fluffy, we'll always remember you for you were a member of our family. You have brought many joys to our lives and we have really enjoyed watching and petting you. We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment