Monday, July 26, 2010

On their own

This weekend was a tough one. I was down with an ear infection I didn't even know I had; just the feeling I was sick. Every part of my body seemed to be in pain. Daddy had emergency work problem that people waited on him so he was locked in his work office at home busy working. That left the kids with no one to really tend to them.

They were literally on their own to occupy themselves for pretty much the whole day. They played (Sammy (like hangman), etc) and drew(always a favorite past time), read ( a lot, off and on), then looked for other things to occupy the time. They also enjoyed looking at their own baby books which I also fondly look back with many wonderful memories. They did make jumping bean and had fun with that for quite some time in the morning. Later, they made scrambled eggs totally by themselves and we all had that as a main part of their dinner. They even washed the dishes and put them in the dish washer. Apparently they enjoyed washing the dishes. They did eventually succumb to watching "Panda Go Panda" as their weekend movie. It was well earned.


Def. have to grow more edible flowers.
W wishes he can have a whole glass full of the sweet juice.
Favorite food/drink: buttermilk pancakes and Aloe Vera drink

No comments: