I killed a fly that was in the house today, and after the kids observed the fly, they decided to draw them. We had never observed a fly this close before. In the process, we realized the fly was not totally dead since it is moving some it legs. But a short while later, as I was about to throw away the fly, I saw squirming fly babies, or maggots!
Oh my goodness! See the maggots?
The cute fly drawn on the top right is W's.
The cute fly drawn on the top right is W's.
J's drawing of fly
Since I'm on blogging already, I'll catch up on a few pictures of their weekly soccer with the local Asian community. This is just a great way to get the kids to get out and really run and sweat and of course have some soccer fun.
They really like it and went on it more time than I can count. I tried it too.
No comments:
Post a Comment