Tuesday, December 29, 2009

This holiday season

This holiday season,

we hardly got any snow before or on Christmas, but the kids still managed to enjoy what little snow they got. They were trying to scrape enough snow to build a snowman (I took this picture and promptly went back inside);



the kids' presented to us their first ever holiday handmade gifts, all done by themselves (but with no card or drawing); I was told they had planned to make more stuff but ran out of time.



We played more rounds of this game than I care to mention; They love "super peek" contrary to the review. At least they practice their math every time they play;

Mommy's chill out movie unexpectedly became the kid's favorite movie and they have been watching it quite a few times and are starting to memorize the lines. They even played soccer using what they did in the movie. I wonder if this means they would love to actually watch a live football game.

Even though mommy didn't buy them nor bake them a gingerbread house this year, the kids still got to make, decorate and eat the goodies from their gingerbread house;



This is Primes'

This is J's

Finally, a little bit of respectable snow. They played for so long outside that I was starting to think they are going to play pass lunch but guess hungry stomach still brings them in. I think winter is J's favorite season. I loved to see them pulling each other on their sled. The smiles are so contagious.



1 comment:

Tammy said...

Oh I love handmade gifts from the kids. What a treasure! :)