Sunday, August 2, 2009

back to the couch

My ankle was getting little better so I had been limping. Guess that was a really BAD idea since I twisted the other side and heard a loud crack sound. Hopefully it is not fractured. So now I am really using the crutch and rolling myself around the house and not putting any more pressure on the foot. Not that I can with the 2nd twist anyway. Okay, lesson learned.

We cleaned quite a bit today. Prime and daddy even cleaned the window



while I took some pictures. I even took a few "self-portraits" with my new glasses in lieu of contacts. I'll be open and share one here.


Then the kids somehow got on a funny streak. Here is few that I like the best and just makes me smile. I hope it will do the same for you. :)

3 comments:

Tan Family said...

LOL! Wonderful pictures. :)

Tammy said...

Oh I'm so thrilled to see your blog again. I clicked on it a while back and saw you had gone private. I missed your blog! Thought I'd try again today and I can see it again. YAY!

Lisa said...

You are all the cutest!
Be careful on that ankle (both ankles).
Lisa ;)