+021.jpg)
Prime enjoyed the water balloon toss the best even though he sat down fast. ;)
+029.jpg)
+038.jpg)
J says she enjoyed fishing the best. She also found a friend fast. I thought she knew the girl from before but turns out they never met. J says her friend is 25% Italian.
I really haven't had chance to take many pictures due to my ankle. The kids have been entertaining themselves inside the house happily. The only thing I have been enforcing is quiet time where the kids must separate and that is slowly becoming one of my favorite part of the day where the house is quiet and I actually take a cat nap.
One thing I did initiate was to bring out the beeswax and they have been enjoying it more than they have in the past. We typically only work on this during the warmer month as I found this to be much easier to soften it during this time so we can really work with the material.
+005.jpg)
Prime is starting to make his own stuff and it has been a joy to watch him. His very first creation: the cobra. Seems to me we don't really need to buy toys as the kids enjoy making their own toys. They made more; pictures here are from day 1. There is always a story with their creations. This activity alone sustained them for more than 3 hours.
3 comments:
I'm glad you are feeling so much better. Some times the best toys are so simple, aren't they, lol. :)
Wow, ankles sure do take a lot of time to heal don't they?
The beeswax creations are so beautiful.
Lisa ;)
glad to hear your getting around a bit better.
The beeswax looks like a lot of fun, its amainzg what kids can do with very little help from us:-)
Post a Comment