Baby A is 16 months old, and he can be dropped off at gym and at our church's nursery. Now I know I will most likely not be paged or called. Yesterday, at church, he whined while being dropped off, but when we picked him up, staff told us he did really well. Not one tear was shed. He played with all the children, played with himself and played with the staff. So I'm encouraged in that area.
Now if I can figure out how he can sleep through the night, it will be great. A is still waking up at 12, 4-5, then usually 6pm. So it is still rough as he's usually wide awake and wants to eat and then ready to play. But yesterday, after feeling exhausted, I put him back to bed at 8:45 and surprisingly he only cried for a while before falling back into sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment