Friday, October 5, 2012
Making progress: Starting Gym
I can finally go back to gym. The key is for the care takers not to hold baby A but simply to let him cry/scream for a while. Then after sometimes, he stops crying and will start playing. This is what people at our church told us last Sunday. They believe it's a control thing whereas daddy think baby A is still wary of strangers and don't feel safe if they hold him. Either way, I told the workers at the gym. It worked and I was able to work out for an hour. I was really worried at first but was thrilled they did not bring baby A to look for me. Baby A is now just 16 months and he's getting better with strangers. He is most willing to say bye. His kiss is putting his cheek on yours. He usually reserve that only for mommy and daddy. It is still extremely difficult to school the children while A is awake and that is like 95% of our day... guess I'll have to work with him on that. One step at a time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment