Thanks to the wonderful tutorial of
CHILDHOOD MAGIC, we made star lanterns today. I'm short on time but next time we'll use our watercolor paper and oil it so it will look even better. Other than the last part, where I had to help the kids with making the actual stars, they followed me well.
+003.jpg)
+006.jpg)
+008.jpg)
+007.jpg)
This is W wanting to experiment to see what happens if he puts another star lantern on top. Later, he wore the two other star lanterns as his ear ring. Of course, he won't let me take any pictures of it. LOL! They are also not using these as candle holders but as "boats" and "shelter". :) Good thing they are easy to make.
2 comments:
Those are so pretty! I just sent you an e-mail. :)
I am so glad you showed this to me---they turned out so pretty! Great job :)
Post a Comment