Thursday, April 8, 2010

Night Walk: The great outdoor challenge

Day 3


We like taking lantern walks in the night, esp. in the early fall or summer. Usually we like to gaze at the stars, talk about the moon and even get out daddy's telescope. But today it was freezing (low 40s) , esp. compared to days previously in the 80s but we still managed a short walk in the night when most children are already in dream land. I had to coax J out since she already walked with daddy and W while I was getting my hair done in the evening.

But with the lure of some new beeswax candle I brought recently, she walked with me and agreed to 1 picture. BTW, I don't find the beeswax candles smelling different and this is suppose to be 100% pure beeswax. At least it kept J's hand warm and the walk certainly refreshed me. :)

Others that are playing:

lisa, sanders, angelina, phyllis, sarah, christie, jennifer, debbie, dong dong, denise, luisa, joy, stephanie, cori, alex, dawn, kristen, catherine, tricia, becky, christy, ruth, kari, courtney, branflakes, jessica, renee, haiku, brynn, amy, clemencia, sherry, leslie, lise, renee, anet, jenn, marina, amy, ella, marcia, karen, beth, julie, kyndale, kelly, lizzie, eileen, ag, mari-ann, cindy, robin, nicole, debbie, julia, renee, anita, lisa, jenn, montessori, marita, jeannie, hallie, mandy, kangaroo, andrea, joey, carmen, teena, stephinie, gidget, elizabeth, emma, rosina, saminda, melissa, katie, becca, atouria, barbara, ariella, missy, elizabeth, sarah, eileen, lisa, stacy, jennifer, tulsileaf, lisa C, morticia, angela, rana, jamie, lisa c

p.s It took me a little while to figure out I can copy and link all the participants. LOL

No comments: