Wednesday, November 26, 2008

crab eating in anticipation of Turkey day



Yesterday, J/W ate crab for the first time in their life. I'm talking about real crab with claws and the whole load.

W boy tried to eat the crab by himself at first, with the cracker and all. Later, he found it was much easier to have daddy do the work and he just open his mouth...of course! J girl only had a half of crab.... even though her crab had the most meat. I think it proved a little too much work for her for a little meat. Maybe next time....

Here are a few crafts J/W made in celebrating Turkey day:

See my turkey above? He was made from a glove and with feathers and felt.

Here is another turkey: see my pretty feathers.

This is J girl's turkey which she made at school using apples, twizzlers, gum drops, raisins and marshmallows. How cute! One of her friend, S in kindergarten, saw J's turkey and said, "yum, I want to eat it!"

No comments: