It's busy around here, but feeling thankful that A is healthy and doing well. One of our dear friend's son (3 years old) is going to through some health issues and currently back in hospital having surgery. So in light of this, I'm feeling grateful that A is healthy and haven't even been sick since he's been born other than a rare running nose. In fact, all the kids have been healthy and doing well. :)
A just finished his 2 years old (mommy and me) session 1. We had great time and appreciate the structure the program provided. That was my once a week, ultra concentrated one on one time with A. Other than when he's watching TV, A wants to play with someone, and it is usually me. Recently, he's been making great progress in stacking blocks and can do 10+ with little cylinders and planks. He is also discovering the fun of pretend but still needs a lot of input from other people. A favorite is little people animals. Before I forget, A is really into pretend sword play but he hates to be the "bad guy" and will protect with crying. He wants to "fight the bad guy".
Another reason to be thankful is A is a great eater. He have no issue eats vegetables, and esp. loves cabbage, broccoli and carrots. And he loves "cuties" oranges and eats 4-5 or more if I let him. One thing I 'm hoping is he will drink more plain water. Right now, he still loves his rice milk, doing good with tangy (crytal multivitamin mixed with water) and honey/lemon water.
Now his nap is getting shorter and shorter, usually about 30 minutes in the afternoon. So not much free time for me. Thankfully, his brother/sister happily plays with him when I really need a break.
A is a lot more vocal with them than with other children. I think a big part is probability due to his comfort level. So sometimes he gets little bullied and was feeling hurt and crying when a 3 years old didn't want him to play with a toy. But in the 2's, I noticed that is fairly common. The 2's haven't quite mastered the art of sharing or asking using words. They use more body language than their voice.We are going to work on that.
Okay, maybe more later. But right now, I have got a healthy and happy 2 asking me to play with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment