We are surprised by him every day.
Most recent is "Daddy, don't leave me", 3 seconds pass, he says, "Daddy, please don't leave me" when lights is out and daddy is trying to put him to bed.
I say "Thank you, Alex" and he will reply" You're welcome, mom." :)
"Don't hit my butt" to brother when he bounce a ball on Alex's butt just I'm writing this.
He also says, "Bless you" when someone sneezes and today, he said, "I am really tired" while we are driving home.
Although more common, is "I don't want to go to bed!!" :( and when he doesn't have a shirt, he says, "I'm naked and sexy too" Where did he learn that?! But tonight I talked it out with him. I told him if I don't get enough sleep, then I will have have grandma take care of him. :) and that worked liked magic and he let me go to bed.
He also says, "This clothes is FeiFei's, not Alex. What the? " :)
"You gotta be kidding me". :) That, I know he learned from his brother. The amazing thing he uses it in correct context.
Alex likes to sing a lot and he sings "Happy birthday", "Twinkle, twinkle little star" and "Row Row Row your boat".
He was little sick a couple of days ago and now every night he wakes up at 4:15. Arghh!!
I'm excited he is going to be starting a 2 years old program one day a week. It's like a mommy and me program. And I'm thinking about signing him up for Music and Me in the winter.
We also went to the zoo recently and he really liked the giraffe.
He is getting used to going to gym childcare and about 2 weeks ago, no longer cries when he is going in so that is great progress. I don't think he really plays with other kids but he does watch them. And at church, daddy thinks he is playing and exploring more with the toys rather than just observing. But whenever he sees relatives, he still refuses to say hi or say anything. And if you approach him, he will tell you, "NO, NO, NO!!!" so still can use some progress in this area. I try to remember every kid is different and that he will be fine as he grows older and learns to trust people more.
No comments:
Post a Comment