Out of the blue, A started to climb stairs. Our stairs are pretty tall and is split between 2 levels. He was a hard worker and climbed all the way to the top. Extremely pleased with himself, he did it again and again. Now coming down was a little bit more problem. He tried to dive down and soon realized that it is pretty scary esp. since he's at the top of the stairs looking down. Then he tried come down the way we do it and realized his leg is little short and not very safe either. We tried to show him to get down by turning around and scooting down. He got more or less the hang of it. But realized it was much easier to yell for someone to bring him down while he's standing on the stairs and holding the rail. :)
I was talking with my neighbor and telling her my woes that baby A since birth has had trouble going to bed. He just does not want to, during the night or during the day time. She mentioned that sleep trouble is a sign that he might be gifted. Oh, dear. I searched on-line and sure enough it is one of the signs that could indicate a gifted child. Well, gifted or not, I still wish he will sleep more because I know sleep is good for him and for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment