These first pregnancy days of mine has been filled with walks, naps, and cravings. We are all very excited to meet baby. When we first told the kids, W only had one main concern, was he still going to be home schooled? After I reassured him that he will be, he felt a lot better and a lot more happier. He is definitely looking for a brother. J had always wanted another baby. She doesn't care if its a boy or a girl, just a baby to love and take care.
This time we are hoping to do a home birth with the help of a midwife if God willing. It will definitely be a leap of faith but I feel this is the door God opened for us. We are also exploring the possibility of cloth diapers and home made detergent as well as options for baby wearing. So if you have any advice regarding these kind of things, I'd love to hear it.
I'm also feeling lots of movement in my lower tummy; it seems like it's baby but everything I read says its too early to feel the baby move. Baby is already getting kisses and many touches from hubby and the kids.
We are of course still doing school and hope to until the baby comes.
2 comments:
I had no idea you were expecting another baby! I am so happy for you! *Hugs*
I've been really bad at keeping up with blogs this fall and just caught this - congratulations to all of you!! :) I hope you have a smooth pregnancy and a wonderful homebirth experience!
Post a Comment