This year, I can really see that friends have taken on a more important role in J's life.
This past Saturday, J's competitive dance team had a sleep over party at the studio. I didn't want J to sleep over but agreed she can stay there til about 9ish. We got there about 3:30pm so I feel it's good block of time. I gave her my cell phone to call just in case she wanted to come home earlier, but at 7:30ish, she called to asked me if she can spend the night and to say her friends are making her a bed with their sleeping bags. I said no since she is having a birthday slumber party this coming Friday. Then she asked if I can pick her up little later than 9, like 9:10? Ha,ha, negotiating already. She apparently had a great time.
Our next door neighbor's child has also been coming to hang out with J (and W) more in last few weeks to the delight of J.
W hangs with his boyscout friends once every week; he's always excited about that. Now we just need find a time to hook up with our cousins whom J and W dearly loves.
No comments:
Post a Comment