Monday, August 9, 2010

hands on with animals

Friday is our field day so here we are at a what I call it a more hands-on zoo. We also saw many endangered animals.

riding the camel was a big hit with all the kids

This is the first parakeet that willingly landed on W's food stick
Another parakeet

love the expression on the boy's face watching the parakeet eating off W's stick

This was the best J can do, holding the food stick up for the bird

Feeding Llama;

exotic animal

Animals needs mental stimulation too.
Here is a spider monkey trying to figure out how to get snacks hidden inside some paper in toilet roll

The whole gang

Farm animal fun

As I was taking a picture of W and his friend petting the rabbit, unknown to me at the time, a goat was eating my shirt. Yet the whole time, I thought our little friend (3yrs) was tugging at me for me to hold her so she can see.

Mandrill was so fun to watchIce cream is a great way to end our time at the zoo.

No comments: