+011.jpg)
+008.jpg)
The gift Prime wanted most was adding on to the doll house that I got his sister for her birthday. So we added a garagage/balcony, a car (which came with a person). Of course, he enjoyed all the other presents he got from his friends. He was so excited when the shipment he simply couldn't wait until his birthday party to open it so I let him open it on his actual birth date.
Another milestone, one which I totally didn't expect, was Prime started to read chapter books all by himself one day. He was reading silently and totally absorbed all by himself and we have never talked about that. The book he read and finished in 2 days was "The Diary of the Wimpy Kid" - a Christmas gift given to J by one of her aunties. He still loves to be read to but often he'll want to read to us.
This was how they were one day, both reading; each on a separate sofa.I'm sure J set a good example for reaching this milestone quite quickly and rather suddenly.
No comments:
Post a Comment