Well, A is almost 3 and talks a lot. Here is a typical conversation with A
playing wii sword fighting,
Older brother asks, "Who is that?
A," I have no idea, but I MUST win!" :)
Or daddy sings him a song titled "Mommy is the best in the world" (instead, daddy changes, "mommy" to "daddy" and A says, "OKAY, daddy, IF you say so". ha-ha.
Lately, as we plan on going to China very soon, A has been telling me he is excited to go every day. A big part of the excitement is he thinks there will be many little friends waiting to play with him. :) And "I will share my sucker with all of them". Since he knows his birthday is in June and is coming up, he is excited he will get a BIG birthday cake. I ask him, if he wants chocolate cake or vanilla or one with a lot fruit or one with lots of frosting, he says, "lots of fruits". So eventually, he wants " a big fruit birthday cake". I say, your friends are going to say, yum, it tastes so good" and A replies, "Yup, it sure is!" :)
Or if we tell A we are going out to eat and what would he like to eat, instead of answering, he asks, "WHERE?"
Anyway, this is a fun age. The best is when A sees other friends, then he play well with other kids. Otherwise, he needs me to pay attention AKA play with him. So in the fall, he will be going to preschool 2x a week. Hoping that will be a great experience for him and give him more opportunity to play independently but also with other children.
1 comment:
yuo that's right! ;)
Post a Comment