Tuesday, March 26, 2013

potty trained

Well, toddler A is completely potty trained, even nights. I'm so amazed. He is by far the easiest child to potty train. From start to complete, it took about a week, including night time. He somehow knows to hold until morning. He tells us whenever he needs to go and even in public, I don't even give him a diaper, just underwear. I do however, put a little potty in the car so if we drive somewhere for a long time, we can stop somewhere without needing to look for a bathroom.

The only little issue is he still wakes in the middle of the night, like 2-4am crying for mommy so usually daddy or I go sleep with him until he falls back asleep. Most of the time, he refuses to go potty and prefers to wake til morning.

A used to wake around 6-6:30am and then demands milk, then eat, basically ready to go downstairs to play. But we slowly transitioned him to no milk until 7am and he adjusted. The last couple days,  he has been waking up later, more like 7-7:30 so not exactly sure why. Perhaps it is because when he wakes at night, he doesn't go back to sleep right away and will toss/turn for like 2 hours.

Other than, he has been doing well.

No comments: