I'm so excited that I finally bought some cloth diaper. So far I have got
Prefolds (18 infant and 4 premie size)
various diaper covers (1 Bumis Super Whisper wrap, 3 Thirsties in XS)
1 snappis (need few more)
2 white Thirsties AIO (for outings)
1 tiny Heiny pocket diaper (for outings and night-time)
I think I still need to get a wet bag(check), and pail liner (check). Later, I'll probably get 18 more prefolds (check) , 3 more Thirsties in S (got 2) as well as 1 or 2 Duo Wrap in size 1 (check) , and 3 Duo Wraps in size 2 (got 1 for now) and 1 Bumgenius 3.0 (check). And maybe some additional inserts for night time (check- got 2 Flip covers and 6 organic inserts). That should take me from birth to potty training for about $300- $350 (spent $308). Depending on how it goes, I might get some more AIOs and pocket diapers and diaper liners for convenience.
I'm also planning to use mainly cloth wipes (thirsties Fab baby wipes-18-check) at home and make my own detergent (Castile baby soap- check) . This is all very new to me but luckily I have a good friend who's guiding me through this.
No comments:
Post a Comment