Monday, November 23, 2009

sewing safari puppets

The kids really wanted to do some hand crafts today. After fews hours of playing with clay and beeswax in the morning, and a few more hours at the playground, later in the afternoon, they wanted to make hand puppets. So we took our kit out (from Jo-Ann Fabrics).

The kids had so much fun making them they each went on to make another one. Now they are off to play with their own creations. Whenever the tacky glue didn't stick, J said they are doing "surgery" for the animals and fixing them up.



2 comments:

Erin said...

Your posts are encouraging me to get out of this slump and start putting my energy into crafty kid projects again.

I miss talking to you... even though I have been quiet recently, just wanted to let you know I still check in occasionally to see what's going on in your life. :)

Hopefully things will start getting back to "normal" for me soon and I can catch up on reading and writing again.

XOXO

dawn klinge said...

Those puppets are so cute, and the kids holding them...even cuter! ;)