+035.jpg)
But our first day of homeschooling for 2009-2010 started Tuesday with the start of Classical Conversation class. The kids has been very attentive. I was surprised Prime was able to sit for 2+ hours. He was with the big kids (7- 9years) so I think he felt good but next week, I will see if he likes the younger class better. The material is the same but is presented in a different manner and will give him more breaks.
This year, most of our school will be done in afternoons as the year long classes are all in the morning. So our rhythms has been breakfast, class, lunch, play, school, (then play if we are lucky but often dinner), night adventure. One thing we have been enjoying is taking walks in the the dark using our lanterns and observing moon at night.
That it for now. My computer often freezes up so I haven't been able to be on it for long stretch of time... maybe that is God trying to tell me something. Until next time.... God bless.
3 comments:
It sounds like a beautiful rhythm! Happy homeschooling this year. :)
It is so nice to see what you have been up to lately, I have missed your regular postings.. although sometimes it is good to take breaks and re-charge. :)
sounds like a good routine . As homeschoolers we can scheule how we see fit. and that is wonderful.
We have a lot of outside things this year as well. most are in the eveing, or afternoon, so school is early this year.We will tweek it as we go an dget it to where it works for us. I am sure after the holidays we will change again as a new set of classes begins.
Post a Comment